The 7th Annual Family Fitness 5K/1.3 Mile Running Event will take place on Sunday, 1/25/2015. This will be the 1st year our cross country team will be a beneficiary. Please sign up for the race and indicate Corona CC as your preference for the proceeds. Last year the event had approximately 500 registrations. It’s well organized and a great value. Sign up by December 18th to get the lowest price available. Look at all the event offers:
· Disposable Chip Timing by 4 Peaks Racing for both race distances.
· Customized finisher medals.
· T-Shirts, guaranteed to those registered by January 7th and available on first come/first serve basis after that.
· Awards to the top three overall male and female finishers in the 5k and 1.3 mile races.
· 5K age group awards 3 deep, male and female in the following age groups: (1-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+).
· We will award the top three male and female finishers in four age categories for the 1.3 mile race. The age categories are ages 7 and younger, 8 to 10, 11 – 14, and 15+ years old.
· Water is available on the course, once for the 1.3 mile and twice for the 5k.
· Post-race refreshments.
· Raffle prizes.
· Packet pickup at Sole Sports’ Tempe Location on January 24th from 3 pm – 5 pm; Packet pickup will also take place on race morning.
A registration form is attached if you prefer to send it through the mail. Please write as neatly as possible and complete all fields. If you are trying to get the lowest price, please be sure you mail your registration form December 18th. School will be closed after that for winter break and we won’t receive your registration until January. Don’t be alarmed that the checks are payable to Pueblo PTO. Once the race is finalized, Pueblo PTO will issue a check to our Cross Country Boosters.