Check out the new page added to help you start up running. See link below.
The date we start meeting was not posted earlier. We will begin meeting Monday, June 8th. Our apologies to anyone who showed up this morning and found no one there.
– Coaching Staff
Summer running has started for everyone (I hope) and it’s time to announce the summer challenge. Last year we called it the 300 mile club but this year it’s a little different. There are different levels of the Aztec Distance Award, depending on how much you run this summer. See details below.
Aztec Distance Award levels
- Platinum Award (400+ miles)
- Gold Award (300+ miles)
- Silver Award (200+ miles)
- Bronze Award (100+ miles)
What do you earn?
Aztec Distance Award T-Shirt
Get Name on website forever in our new illustrious Aztec Distance Awards page
Invitation to pizza party where awards will be given out
How to earn it?
- Log miles in flotrack
- Need to create a free account and join the group Corona Del Sol Track/XC (http://www.flotrack.org/group/8729-Corona-Del-Sol-TrackXC). Send Coach Rodriguez text after you request to join.
- Runs must be logged within a couple days of doing them
- Attend at least one optional practice every week whole summer (unless on vacation or taking summer school)
- Follow team rules
For questions, please contact Coach Rodriguez