The Doug Conley Meet will take place at the Shalimar Country Club and Golf Course near McClintock HS near Southern and McClintock.
Team pasta dinner at the Hart residence tonight. Come on over and have another memorable time with the XC team!
There will be plenty of healthy and hearty food to share and lots of fun to be had. We’ll see you there!
Dinner starts at 6:00p and wraps up at 7:30p.
Hart residence address is in the most recent email from Cheryl Sumners.
Melissa Hart’s cell:480-370-4161
Thanks for the donations and help everyone, it’s always appreciated!!
Come on over for a pasta dinner and fun!
What: XC Team Pasta Dinner
When: Friday, Sept. 18—6pm start; 7:30 end. Those going to the football game may walk over earlier once finished with meal.
Where: Slade’s house. (address is in your email)
Why: A little team camaraderie
Bring: Just yourselves.
Questions: Cheryl 602-769-5523
Don’t miss out on this great tradition!
Here is a list of helpful hints for the Chandler Invitational:
- Be at Corona at 5:30a.m. by the tennis courts. Bus leaves at 6:00a.m. sharp!
- Bring sunscreen, hats are recommended
- Runners bring camp/lawn chairs on the bus
- Look for our large, orange XC canopy for the team camp
- Race t-shirts will typically be available to purchase, along with snacks and other items
- Snacks and water will be provided.
- Lunches/pizza will be provided for certain Invites. Parents will be notified of a meal schedule.
- Parents, bring your own canopy/umbrellas and lawn chairs
- Bug repellent is recommended
- Desert Twilight, bring layers of clothing, camp blankets, flashlights
- Race results are typically printed and posted immediately after a heat has run
- Athletes sit together as a group under the XC canopy. Parents and fans can sit where they choose and everyone is identifiable with Corona’s orange shirts. Make sure you have yours!
- Corona XC gear will be available for purchase: Get an order form from XC website and either email completed order form to email@example.com or bring form to meet (along with $$). Short sleeve team shirts will be available but long sleeve items will need to be ordered.
A reminder to please help out if you can. Here is the snack sign-up for The Chandler Invite and the rest of the XC events. Please bring items to the Philips residence and the address is in the link so we can have these items available for tomorrow. Extra items will be saved and used for other meets in the future. Thank you for supporting your student athletes!