Booster Club Information:
- Please read, print, sign and return these forms to Coach Rodriguez prior to Sept. 5th. This is required in order to participate in meets.
- All student athletes are required to view the informed consent video and complete the informed consent document in order to participate in athletics at Corona del Sol High school.
What is required to sign-up for a sport?
- Required Paperwork to Participate in Athletics:
All essential paper work is available at the athletics office and must be turned in to the athletics office in order for athletes to participate in high school athletics. Students may not participate in practices until all paperwork is on file.Required paperwork includes:
- White physical card.
- Blue emergency cards (one for the coach and one for AD files).
- $50 activity fee receipt from the bookstore.
- Birth certificate copy.
- Yellow equipment card (issued only after the four items above have been turned in to the athletic office.
Both the white physical card and the (two) blue emergency cards must be signed in front of a school administrator or notarized in advance. If notarized, both cards must be signed in front of the notary. The athletics secretary can notarize your forms, but a parent must be present and sign the paperwork in person. Yellow equipment cards will be issued in the athletic office starting Thursday, July 25th, to those student athletes who have completed all required paperwork.
An extracurricular activity fee of $50 per student per sport is required according to school board policy GCB-E. Activity fees can be paid in the campus bookstore.
To schedule an appointment contact Physico Health Assessments online or by phone at 480-510-3075.